The Century House will host the event in cooperation with Brown's Brewing Company of Troy at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 21. Reservations, which are required, are available at $52.50 plus tax and tip, by calling (518) 213-0958 or emailing Monica@TheCenturyHouse.com.
The four-course menu:
• Pretzel-crusted halibut, mustard risotto, fava beans, paired with Brown's Vienna Lager
• Duck confit, smoked duck breast, grain salad, arugula, paired with Brown's cherry raspberry ale BBQ sauce, paired with Brown's Cherry Raspberry AleThe Century House is located at 997 New Loudon Road (Route 9) in Latham.
• Pan-seared wild boar chops, fried cheddar polenta, grilled fennel salad, apple gastrique, paired with Brown's Oatmeal Stout
• Spice cake flavor timbale chocolate cheesecake, paired with Brown 's IPA
• Go here for Notes On Napkins
• Go here for Dowd On Drinks
• Go here for Dowd's New York Wines Notebook