|Guinness Stout ice cream soda.|
The summer menu will be offering craft beers that vary by state, including such regional favorites as Magic Hat, Fat Tire, Harpoon, Goose Island and Shipyard.
The beer-inspried foods:
• Black Angus Brew House Steak: An 8-ounce flatiron steak marinated in a brine of beer and citrus then grilled and served with a craft beer sauce, potato salad and green beans.
• Parmesan-Crusted Crab Flounder: Pan-seared fish fillets are flavored with beer, topped with deviled crabmeat and Parmesan breadcrumbs and served with sides of jasmine rice pilaf and green beans.
• Ale House Baby Back Ribs: Baby back pork ribs are grilled with beer, glazed with a Jack Daniel's barbecue sauce and served with sides of potato salad and green beans.
• Dijon-Crusted Beer Chicken: Chicken fillets are marinated in craft beer and lightly breaded with seasoned breadcrumbs. The dish is served with a tossed salad of mixed greens and grape tomatoes drizzled with a Caesar vinaigrette.
• Ale House Shrimp and Chips Appetizer: Beer-battered broccoli, sliced red peppers and Cajun-spiced shrimp are served on home-style potato chips with cucumber-wasabi ranch dip and a stout-beer remoulade sauce.
• Guinness Stout: A Guinness Stout beer is blended with chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream and topped with whipped cream, for adults.
• Mandarin Dreamsicle: Orange liqueur is added to an orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream shake that’s topped with mandarin oranges and whipped cream, for adults.
• Ice Cream Strawberry Shortcake: The non-alcoholic dessert is topped with two scoops of vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
To Dowd's Wine Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Spirits Notebook latest entry.
To Dowd's Tasting Notes latest entry.
Back to Dowd's Guides home page.